Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Amber and Hazelwood hand-knotted baby teething/eczema/reflux necklace

Amber and Hazelwood hand-knotted baby teething/eczema/reflux necklace.  Last night's project--I hand-tied these gorgeous butter-colored amber with some hazelwood for my 10 mth old baby.  I really like it, but I did make it too long--live and learn.....yes, baby loves being a model!  sorry, she's too wiggly to get necklace straight.  The purple is supposed to be in the middle.  Necklace is even, baby is wiggly!  I love this amber, but it does seem a little big maybe, for a baby?  opinions, please!   I think I'll do more of a pattern, and less of a center piece next time as well.  



cats eye glass $10

glass and riverstone.  Rose in middle is acrylic  Could be done in all pink, or other colors $10


black and hazelwood.  This is a very popular color combination $10

No comments:

Post a Comment