Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My daughter is having a homeschool playdate today, and her good friend is her to play, so while they were eating their gluten-free cookies, I thought I'd get a free opinion out of her, and she declared this pattern her favorite (of the ones she saw.)  This is small-bead Hazelwood which means it is narrower, but still the same length as large hazelwood.  The producers of Hazel wood advertise it as being more appropriate for children, and I think that makes sense--a smaller piece of wood is going to absorb less acid, and children undoubtably have less acid in their systems.  This piece also has glass clear and purple.  We could do this in a necklace, or bracelet, or stay on baby anklet, and a pendant could be added upon request.  Also, I'm trying to figure out etsy!  Sooooo, etsy store is coming!!!  And I'm on twitter now.....is that redundant of Fb?  I don't know....I'll figure it all out.....eventually.  Time to put babies down for naps--see you later--!
Wear your Hazelwood!
---Dawn  

No comments:

Post a Comment